1. All students wishing to enroll must have a High School Diploma, General Equivalency Diploma (GED), or the equivalent.
2. All prospective students must submit a completed application form.
3. The student must submit a recommendation from the church of which he or she is currently a member.
4. A non-refundable application fee is due at the time application is submitted.
5. An official transcript of any previous academic work beyond high school
must be submitted.
6. At the discretion of the College, a student may be required to submit a physical examination by a qualified physician.
It is understood that acceptance at John Leland Baptist College is a privilege and not a right which may be forfeited by any student who does not conform to the standards and regulations of the institution.
NON-DEGREE PROGRAM APPLICANTS
Anyone wanting to take classes without pursuing a degree program may do so through an abbreviated admissions process. The student must submit an application, church recommendation, and application fee. For more information regarding specific questions concerning non-degree study at Leland, contact via Email at the following address: email@example.com.
An application form can be found at the back of this catalog or on our Website under ADMISSIONS. The application must be completed before a student will be considered for admission. In some cases it may be necessary for us to require additional information.
"FOR CHRIST AND THE CHURCH"